TB: rebloom

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: TB: rebloom
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 09:06:10 -0600 (MDT)

I know you guys are probably sick of hearing this, but that big clump of
HARVEST OF MEMORIES is so incredibly gorgeous and fragrant and .. and...

Over waist high, been hit twice by temps right at 32o with no damage,
buds keep opening on big wide branches... sigh...

Why oh why can't they all behave this way, spring and fall?  Thank you
Lloyd Z.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
gorgeous weather, little pollen left, fairly low mold spore count,
steady replacement of air by fronts so not much pollution build up -
hard freeze scheduled for later this week (mid 20's in town, probably
close to 20 here, my guess) - an excuse to bring in some of that giant