Re: BOG Garden

Mark Thornsburg wrote:
 What kind of sunlight will I need for this garden?  Also, about how
close to this garden should I plant siberians?

Hello Rusty. In our part of the country, I give mine afternoon shade.
I have both my LAs & SIBs in the same bed, although, they are not in a
pool. You might put a few holes in the pool, so that you don't have
standing water and mosquitos. Otherwise, put a few feeder goldfish to
eat the larvae.

See you at the Fort Worth Meeting next month.

Diana Winship
Richardson, Texas