Re: Hello Everyone!

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Hello Everyone!
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <Koekkoek@dordt.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 14:05:45 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to the iris-l.  Regarding Cottage Gardens, it turned into
Stockton Iris Gardens a couple years back.  Though I think there may
be a new Cottage Gardens now, too.  I order from them, and they've
been great for me in every way.  Not everybody's experience, but we
needn't start that again.

Arnold Koekkoek

Arnold Koekkoek                         Home Ph. (712) 722-0724
Assoc. Prof. of History                 Off. Ph. (712) 722-6326
Dordt College                           e-mail koekkoek@dordt.edu
Sioux Center, IA 51250