OT-BIO Donald Eaves

New to all this.

Member AIS three years.
Grow:  TBs, 2 Specs, several Sibs, 1 poor pure AR, bulbs, the JIs died this
year I think.
Trying new AR crosses (planted August)
Want:  a commercial source for the older variety Bayberry Candle.  I hate
to order all those catalogues.  I get a lot of plant catalogues and seem to
never throw them out!  Also, I don't need further temptation if I can avoid
it as I'm sure to get overly ambitious.

I've been reading and enjoying the postings for several days now.  Since I
live about 100 miles west of Fort Worth, Texas.  I can sympathize almost
anytime with the vagaries of the weather people may have inflicted upon
them.  Also with the digging up and around boulders.  I nearly always have
to use a pick.  Not only are there rocks, but the red clay  I have dries to
the texture of a brick.

Donald Eaves