Re: Wayside Gardens

Sing7178@aol.com wrote:

> Thanks everyone for the address for Wayside Gardens.  I needed metal plant
> markers.  They seem to have the best prices going.  Does anyone else know of
> inexpensive prices on plant markers???
>
> Gayla
> East Peoria, Il
> It is getting much colder
I order mine from Paw Paw Everlast Label Co. I get 'E' Rose markers for
my Iris and everything else too. They advertise in the AIS bulletin.
Usually in July issue. Their address is: Box 93-H  Paw Paw Mich.49079
They sell them in groups of 30,100 or 1000  They have the best prices
I've found so far.
Leslie Jobe
Omaha Ne