Thanks for the addressess!

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Thanks for the addressess!
  • From: Shelley Reyome <peejmom@dickson.net>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 08:26:44 -0600 (MDT)

Thanks Barb and everyone who responded with the addresses for
Cottage/Stockton and Moonshine Gardens.
I really look forward to getting back into growing and showing . At one
time I had 450 named varieties of TB's and medians all so nicely labeled
and kept. Now I still have a few with markers still in place but nothing
show worthy.

I am from Hickman County Tennessee, about 60 miles west of Nashville,
region 7.
I was just getting into the medians when I stopped having time to work
in the garden. I also had many of Monty Byers rebloomers. I still have
large clumps of Moonlit a favorite, this actually bloomed over
Thanksgiving one year. I especially enjoyed what I call blush colors,
pale pinks, peach, yellow etc.

Anyway, I may not be able to show next year but I will be working the
garden again even if only a few varieties. Then hopefully by 1999 I will
be back into showing.