OT:Help

    My Mother passed away this last Sunday, this has put a big time
limit on me, I will be leaving Hawaii by Dec.5 or 6th. I would like to
land in S.Calif, But could end up else were. I get about $700 a month
income via my VA & SDI payments. I know, this is not much, but I make
do. What I would like, if there is any Calif. people who could check
their area for some kind of like a room or very small house or even old
mobil home that I could rent cheap. I could send somekind of a deposit
by Nov.5th and pay full rent when I come in Dec. I'm looking for
anykind of a place where I can re-start my life and re-build it from
almost 0 again. This is not easy for me, but it's all I can come up
with at this time. I had to use my life savings to pay for my Mothers
service and grave. You can contact me e-mail at: starlord@muskrat.com
or call me at 808-695-8142.

               Thank You for Reading this and I hope all your
Iris Grow Good and Bloom for you.