Re: OT:Help

Dahliaman/Dennis:

So sorry to hear of your mother's passing & the upheaval this has
brought about in your own life. Please accept my condolences & my
sympathies.

Can't help you re Calif. -- all I know is that Californians have been
moving to Colorado in droves in recent years, partly because of
earthquake fear, partly because coastal Calif. has become expensive
beyond belief. I suspect you will have more luck finding affordable
housing the further inland you go.

Good luck & I hope you'll be able to keep on with Iris-L & your other
Internet contacts & activities. Do let us hear from you.

Marte Halleck