OT: Plant Markers

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: Plant Markers
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 18:30:38 -0600 (MDT)

Gayla,
     Superstition Gardens of Rick Tasco and Roger Duncan, (who are on the
Iris List) have plant markers identical to those at Wayside Gardens for a
slightly lower price.  I got some of those earlier this year.  If they
still have a supply, I am sure they will be willing to help you.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, FL.