Re: OT--Help

Dennis,
     I do not know anything about California except I have been told that
it is very expensive.  If you can't find what you want there, you might
wish to consider Arizona.  I have been told that is less expensive and
taxes are lower.  Hopefully, those in California and Arizona can help you
in this.
     I wish you well and hope that you can find some place you like.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, FL.