Re: Howard's progress on checklists

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Howard's progress on checklists
  • From: ECPep@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 20:38:52 -0600 (MDT)

<<
 I have received some gentle warming via private mail (and I think it was
 appropriate). I made an unfairly judgemental remark about Howard Hughes
 in my email about the Checklist project. I apologize to all, and
 particularily to Howard if he is reading iris-l mail. >>

John,

Did you receive private complaints?  The Hughes remark was not all that bad.
 I am concerned about the circling of the wagons on this list and in the AIS
establishment.  You can be a gentlemen if you wish but since e-mail is more
spoken word than written word I think apologizing for thinking is not
necessary.

Anyone following your postings knows you are a gentleman.

Since I made a few remarks on shows my private e-mail has increased quite a
lot.  John it may be worth the right to think.  In case you may be wondering,
none of it has been negative.  There is fear of thinking on iris-l.

Claire Peplowski
East Nassau, N.Y. - zone 4- in the COLD Berkshire area