Re: fear of thinking

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: fear of thinking
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 04:08:59 -0600 (MDT)

> There is fear of thinking on iris-l. Claire Peplowski

A lot of us are fairly new to cyberspace and we all gradually learn our
own capacity for coping with feedback from thinking out loud. : )  None
of us respond well to an onslaught of messages telling us we shouldn't
think the things we do - hence the signatures containing references to
bomb shelters and duck and cover.  We aren't afraid of thinking - just
circumspect in sharing our thoughts, especially more than once.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
with good humor