RE: Judging - one person, three votes

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: Judging - one person, three votes
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 04:09:48 -0600 (MDT)

Last year, as I was going around sniffing all the irises for the
fragrance list (which I will get collated and sent in once winter gets
here for real), those club members who were still around had a
popularity poll for 1) favorite iris, 2) most unusual/striking/want to
have iris, most 3) pleasantly and 4) horribly fragrant irises.  There
were only about 6 of us, so it wound up being more of a discussion
session, but it was really interesting, and highlited for all of us how
different people's tastes are.  And also made us all more aware of
certain characteristics that make different cultivars more appealing to
different people.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA