Re: Howard's progress on checklists

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Howard's progress on checklists
  • From: "Walter A. Moores" <wam2@Ra.MsState.Edu>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 09:02:30 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 21 Oct 1997 ECPep@aol.com wrote:

  There is fear of thinking on iris-l.

> Claire Peplowski
> East Nassau, N.Y. - zone 4- in the COLD Berkshire area

	I really doubt the above statement, and if I suspected same, I
would unsubscribe from the list and not subject myself further to turmoil
and ridicule.  Life is just too short.  Further, I think prospective
members of this list and AIS are deterred from membership when they read
there is 'fear of thinking' here.

	Sometimes, I think I have been 'shot out of the saddle' by
statements I have made, but I always 'pick myself up, dust myself off, and
start all over again.' It causes me to think but not to fear, and I have
added to my knowledge as a result.  I have nothing but high regard for the
Iris-l and the AIS and will promote both as worthy groups supporting our
favorite flower. Cheers from a lifetime member of AIS!! Long live Iris-l!

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8