SPEC: Lactea

I have several extra lactea started from SIGNA seed (96R392 and 96R394)
if anyone is interested please contact me *privately* at
jijones@ix.netcom.com

I am sure I can figure out a way to get them to you. They are about 8"
tall with 5-8 leaves.

On this Day in:

1797, 200 years ago, French balloonist Andre-Jacques Garnerin made the
first parachute descent from a balloon in Paris, landing safely from a
height of about 3,000 feet.

Sir Francis Drake was born on this day in 1545

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.