Re: TB: rebloom

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: TB: rebloom
  • From: "Robert L. Roberson" <patrob@centex.net>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 19:09:11 -0600 (MDT)

I too am excited about blooms on HARVEST OFMEMORIES, BILLIONAIRE, and
IMMORTALITY (once again!)  The first two were just little guys this time last
year and have certainly survived a difficult Texas summer in style.

I purchased HAPPY NEW YEAR a few weeks ago in Temple, Texas, and was told it
blooms around the first of the year in central Texas.  Is that possible?  We
are often in the low twenties and even the teens about then.

Patricia Roberson, in Goldthwaite, Texas, where I'm remembering what I do like
about winter:  the fireplace, soup and cornbread, and flannel shirts.  End of
list.  When's spring?