I will definitely take up Rick's suggestion to provide Glen Cowlew, the
AIS Chairman of Judges, with some of my ideas.  I will also try to
provide him with a complete summary of the discussion that has been
generated after my comments following the JI Symposium.  The subject is
important and complex and can be viewed from a wide variety of
perspectives.  It also influences many people enjoyment of irises and,
for that reason, the decision of judges should be as transparent and
logical as possible; thus my original comments and my continued interest
in the subject.

Ian, in Ottawa where we have definitely experienced a frost!  All the
leaves on my ginko fell of this morning.