Royal Flush

Hello!

Today I got to see someone (in person) catch on fire.  (A stunt man...)
Anyway,  Sunday, when I joined the ISD (Iris Society of Dallas...better
than DIS)  I got 10 free rhizomes!  The only TB I don't have a picture
or means to describe is Royal Flush...and also Orange Treat.  Could
someone please help me out?

THX!
Rusty