  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: CULT:Retculata/Danfordiae
  • From: "Steven & Sharlyn Rocha" <srocha@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 08:00:20 -0600 (MDT)

Good Morning,
	I was at Home Depot yesterday buying some peat moss and I ended up buying
one pack of each color they had of Dutch Iris. Somehow I ended up with a
pack of Iris Reticulata and Danfordiae in my basket too :-)  Funny how that
happens when you're shopping by yourself. The instructions say to plant the
Dutch Iris 6" deep and the Reticulata and the Danfordiae 4" deep. Is this
the proper depth to plant these? What else would these little jewels like
to perform well in my garden?

PS. Now I have to find a place for all of them.
PPS. How do you pronounce Danfordiae.
Steven & Sharlyn Rocha
Region 15, Zone 9
Ramona Ca. 25 miles N.E. of San Diego