Re: CULT:Retculata/Danfordiae

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT:Retculata/Danfordiae
  • From: S&RWilliams <srwillms@gj.net>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 08:21:37 -0600 (MDT)

Here's some companion recommendations from Lauren Springer's Undaunted
garden:

Danfordiae:  Tulipa vvedenskyi,Bubhloe dactyloides, Crocus ancyrensis,
Crocus sieberi var. Firefly, Crocus chrysanthus, Tulipa linifolia,
Tulipa kolpakowskiana, Tulipa wilsoniana, Tulipa batalinii, Tulipa
maximowiczii

Reticulata: Muscari armenicum, Centaurea stricta, Euphorbia myrsinites,
Penstemon caepitosus 'claude barr', Achillea serbica, Veronica
liwanensis

As far as the depth the info you have is the same that I have.  This is
my first year so I'll have better info in the spring.

Sheryl in Colorado