Re: Queen of Show

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Queen of Show
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@erols.com>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 23:54:58 -0600 (MDT)

>Jeff and Carolyn Walters wrote:

>Griff,

>. . . You omitted Best Specimen of Hearts (Spades, Diamonds, Clubs). >But, perhaps, you were overcome.

Right you are, Jeff!  But, when one is trying to improve the World,
inevitably, something is missed. It's in the cards.

Griff Crump, near Mount Vernon, VA, where darkness has fallen -- the
borer moth flies, the cricket creeps, the slug ungulates -- and I am
down to my last mothball -- Fort Zinderneuf on the Potomac.
jgcrump@erols.com