Re: Queen of Show

On Sat, 25 Oct 1997, J. Griffin Crump wrote:

> >Jeff and Carolyn Walters wrote:
>
> >Griff,
>
> >. . . You omitted Best Specimen of Hearts (Spades, Diamonds, Clubs). >But, perhaps, you were overcome.
	Then we could add the Joker and the Jack of Knaves!> >

> Right you are, Jeff!  But, when one is trying to improve the World,
> inevitably, something is missed. It's in the cards.
>
> Griff Crump, near Mount Vernon, VA,

	But, I liked Phyllis Semanas' post of the Queen and the Princess,
but it seems like the 'men' are getting a raw deal.  Can't we have a King,
Prince, or Duke to bring out the royalty of this court??

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8 (where area radar screens were lit like
Christmas trees for the past 24 hrs.  Nearby, the landscape was covered
with hailstones, making it look like winter when snow had fallen)