Show Royalty

Barbara Mann writes:
> I have an idea:  if the weather guys solved
> their PC problem with naming hurricanes by giving alternate ones male or
> female names, maybe in even years we could have Queen of Show, and in odd

> years it could be King of Show.   No, no, don't thank me, just send

Oddly enough, all those Pacific Ocean hurricanes that stirred up a fuss
this year had feminine names. The guys must have fizzled. Oh well, "H***
hath no fury like a woman stormed".

If we go to alternating King and Queen of Show, I hope Beverly Sills or
Edith Wolford don't win in the wrong years! ((-: