REF: Answer to Steve Rocha

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: REF: Answer to Steve Rocha
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 18:32:38 -0700 (MST)

Steve,
     Here is part of the information you were looking for:

SNOW SUMMIT  (B. Hamner, 1988)

WATCH NIGHT  (B. Hamner, 1986)

     I could not find ELECTRIC SURGE in my Checklists, so I suspect it was
introduced 1990 or later.  My Checklists go through 1989.  Also, I could
not find a MOUNTAIN MAJESTY listed.  I have to wonder if the plant you have
is really PURPLE MOUNTAIN MAJESTY, a nice light purple/white reverse
bicolor that was introduced by W. H. Clough a few years ago.  I think it
was introduced in 1994.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, FL.       Mostly clear, 77 F or 25 C.