SHOW: Adelaide Australia

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: SHOW: Adelaide Australia
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 18:47:20 -0700 (MST)

     I am glad that you had a good time at the Adelaide Show.  Have you
considered entering it next year?  I brought four Louisiana Iris varieties
to Florida with me.  If they do well, I will get some  more.  I had these
plants in Kentucky.  Louisianas will grow there, but bloom on some of the
hybrids is a bit unreliable because it is often too cloudy for them when
the buds are forming.  I hope they like Florida.  There are some gardeners
in this area who grow a few Louisiana Irises.  Next spring, I get to see
them bloom.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, FL.