Re: Rebloom report 26 OCT 97

We had our first frost last week. On the 19th and the 20 it was -1.0C.
About the only stuff which noticed it was the basil. The iris are still
chugging along in surprising fashion.
Toaday I found the following in bloom:
SDB	Cry Baby, Little Blue Eyes

BB	Boy Oh Boy, Little Miss, Peach Ice Cream, Zinc Pink

TB	Art School Angel, Breakers, Chabacana, Champagne Elegance (this is a
re-rebloom after a resting period), Earl of Essex, Fortune Teller, Garden
Grace, Gilded, Hemstitched, Immortality.
Almost open on new stalks: Autumn Apricot, Autumn Tryst, Corn Harvest.

I brought a couple of buckets of stems in tonight and I expect that will be
about it for this year.

John Montgomery
monashee@bcgrizzly.com
Vernon  BC  Zone 5		What a wonderful game tonight to end the world series!
Probably years since I spent so long in front of the TV set, and worth
every minute of it.