Wish me luck

Hi people,

I have been on the list for about a month now and so far i haven't made
many postings, as i am from Tasmania Australia and dont know a lot about
the USA and zones and things.
Coming up this week is the Hobart Horticultural societies Iris and Rose
show, and I am going to enter again this year.  I have been entering for
about the last 2 years and have a few firsts, but i just like to enter
for fun really.  I am going to enter into the A.N.Z championships, where
i need to exhibit 12 blooms of distinct varieties.  I was wondering if
anyone had any good ideas for containers or vases to put them in???? I
will also be entering a few species ones so I hope i do well. It is all
so very exciting!!!!

Well just before i go and if you are interested, he he he he, I am
17(turning 18 next week!!) and i have been growing Irises for about 4 or
5 years, although only in the last 3 or so have i really gotten into
them fanatically.  I have a lot of Tall beardeds, dwarfs,
spurias,siberians, japanese, californian and louisianas.  Although i
mainly collect as many species as i can.  At the moment i have about 20
differnt ones.
ok then i shall stop rambling on now

Fiona Walsh