RE: Exhibiting -- was Wish me luck

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: Exhibiting -- was Wish me luck
  • From: "Mark, Maureen" <Mark.Maureen@fin.gc.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 07:39:10 -0700 (MST)

Old milk bottles are ideal for exhibiting a large variety of flowers
including iris.  Wide-mouthed juice bottles, e.g., V-8 bottles, also
work.  We use pieces of cedar hedge to to wedge the stalks in place.
Some people use cork.

Good luck and keep having fun.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada - snow plows are out working