Re: TB: rebloom

Dana Brown wrote:

> > I know you guys are probably sick of hearing this, but that big clump of
> > HARVEST OF MEMORIES is so incredibly gorgeous and fragrant and .. and...
> Harvest of Memories has been wonderful here too.  Additionally, since we
> missed this freeze the THREE stalks on Walter Moore's Drifting Confetti
> should get to bloom and be beautiful!
> --
> Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7 Usda, Zone 10 Sunset
> Where we are 3,241 ft above sea level, with an average rainfall of
> 17.76".  Our average wind speed is 12.5 mph and we have an average
> of 164 days of clear weather, 96 of which dip below freezing.
DANA, HAVE BEEN OFF LINE FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS.  SAW ON THE NEWS LAST
NIGNT THAT IT WAS 26 DEGREES THERE.  I GUESS THAT ENDS THE REBLOOM FOR
YOU THIS YEAR.  I ONLY HAVE 2 IN BLOOM NOW, ROSALIE FIGGE AND AN UNKNOWN
YELLOW MONTY BYERS.  LOTS OF THUNDER & LIGHTNING THE LAST 3 WEEKS AND
OVER 7 INCHES OF RAIN.
Charlie Brown, reg 17 zone 7 1/2 in north Texas, 4 miles from Oklahoma
border.