Re: Wish me luck

I am me wrote:
> Hi people,
> I have been on the list for about a month now and so far i haven't made
> many postings, as i am from Tasmania Australia and dont know a lot about
> the USA and zones and things.

Welcome to the list, and glad you came out of lurking.  :>))

If you are interested, you can figure out what your equivalent USDA Zone
is by looking up the temperature range definitions at:

or maybe some of our other ANZ listers know of some other sources for
your area. Sounds like you have a start on a great collection.

This list thrives on questions, and has some wonderful people on it.
Hope you will join us on our Fri nite chats sometime.

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.