Re: Wish me luck

--------------19E77E91E07A91644F57BF8D

Fiona wrote:

> Hi people,
>
> Well just before i go and if you are interested, he he he he, I am
> 17(turning 18 next week!!) and i have been growing Irises for about 4 or
> 5 years, although only in the last 3 or so have i really gotten into
> them fanatically.  I have a lot of Tall beardeds, dwarfs,
> spurias,siberians, japanese, californian and louisianas.  Although i
> mainly collect as many species as i can.  At the moment i have about 20
> differnt ones.

Hi Fiona! Welcome to the iris-l.  I have been here since May this year.  I
am 16...turning 17 in 5 months!  It's always nice to see other people in my
"age bracket" on the  iris-l. (like Ann Pearce and Ryan Carter.)

Keep on posting.  There is a lot to be gained by asking questions, and yes,
even rambling!

Rusty
Winter's not here yet, but it sure feels that way!  Ah, Texas, the only
state where you totally skip Autumn...

--------------19E77E91E07A91644F57BF8D

<HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>Fiona wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Hi people,

<P>Well just before i go and if you are interested, he he he he, I am
<BR>17(turning 18 next week!!) and i have been growing Irises for about
4 or
<BR>5 years, although only in the last 3 or so have i really gotten into
<BR>them fanatically.&nbsp; I have a lot of Tall beardeds, dwarfs,
<BR>spurias,siberians, japanese, californian and louisianas.&nbsp; Although
<BR>mainly collect as many species as i can.&nbsp; At the moment i have
about 20
<BR>differnt ones.</BLOCKQUOTE>
Hi Fiona! Welcome to the iris-l.&nbsp; I have been here since May this
year.&nbsp; I am 16...turning 17 in 5 months!&nbsp; It's always nice to
see other people in my "age bracket" on the&nbsp; iris-l. (like Ann Pearce
and Ryan Carter.)

<P>Keep on posting.&nbsp; There is a lot to be gained by asking questions,
and yes, even rambling!

<P>Rusty
<BR>Winter's not here yet, but it sure feels that way!&nbsp; Ah, Texas,
the only state where you totally skip Autumn...
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE><A HREF="http://www.hotmail.com"></A>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</HTML>