Welcome, etc.

     Welcome to the Iris List.  I hope that it is helpful to you.  We have
some members who are not too far from your age such as Ryan Carter, Rusty
Thornsburg, and Ann Pearce.  Since Ann is interested in Siberians, (she
lives near Adelaide) you could share some of your knowledge about them with
     Isn't the climate of Tasmania similar to that of the central part of
England?  I will be looking forward to seeing more of your postings.
     As for the show containers, try to find out what the other members of
the Society are using and use the same type of containers.  Otherwise,
something like a soft drink (Coke, Pepsi, etc.) bottle should be fine.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, FL.      Heavy rain, 69 F or 21 C.  2.47 inch as of two hours
ago.  Rain total update coming later today.