REF: How to get Regional Newsletter.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: REF: How to get Regional Newsletter.
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 09:49:43 -0700 (MST)

     When I lived in Region Seven, I automatically got their Newsletter,
the Irisarian.  Now that I am in Region Five, I would like to get their
Newsletter.  Who should I send my mailing address to so I can it.  Today,
my change of address notice to AIS goes out in the mail.  Will this
automatically take care of it.  Thinking of the Irisarian, it is a very
nice, informative Newsletter.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, FL.   Heavy rain, 69 F or 21 C.