Re: Wish me luck

Mark Thornsburg wrote:
> --------------19E77E91E07A91644F57BF8D
> Fiona wrote:
> I am 17(turning 18 next week!!)

> Hi Fiona! Welcome to the iris-l.
> I am 16...turning 17 in 5 months!  It's always nice to see other people in my
> "age bracket" on the iris-l. (like Ann Pearce and Ryan Carter.)
Hey you youngun's . . . you grow up too fast.  Enjoy your teenage years
while you still have them.  There's 'nuff nonsnese awaiting you in the
adult world when you get dragged into it.  I once asked one of my
irreverent children what she was going to be when she grew up.  She was
about twenty seven at the time.  Her response was; "A teenager, Dad,
just like you."  Some of us never grow up . . . and love it!

Al Limberg