Re: REF: How to get Regional Newsletter.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: REF: How to get Regional Newsletter.
  • From: Claire235@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 17:04:27 -0700 (MST)

Mark,

We will have a region newsletter, Southern Iris, going out this week.  Do we
have your snail mail address?  Also there is a new Region V affiliate in
Florida
area, FLAGA.  Hope you are near enough to join them.  It is reallly a great
group of people.  Joyce Thrift of St.George, Ga. is their president. We
certainly
want to make you feel more than welcome in our region.

Don't worry about your Louisiana iris doing well as even landscapers in the
area are promoting their use throughout Florida.

Donald Mosser of Augusta grows all the various types of iris and is doing
quite well!

Keep us posted.

Claire, Isle of Palms, S.C. near Charleston.