OT: Thank you

     Thank you for your help.  The FLAGA Club is probably a bit far for me
to get to very often, but I at least would like to get to see the show if I
can get there.  I live about 20 miles west southwest of Ocala.  My snail
mail address is:

	Mark A. Cook
	9100 SW 202 Ave. Rd.
	Dunnellon, FL.  34431

     How are Louisiana Irises reported as doing in Florida.  I have seen a
few established clumps, something that is encouraging.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, FL.