     Well lo and behold, I looked out and saw SMELL THE ROSES (SDB) blooming.
  It has never rebloomed for me before, and therefore was not placed in the
reblooming bed. None-the-less, It was blooming, both yesterday and today.
However, the forecast is for 26  degrees F. tomorrow morning , so goodbye
     But at least, I was smiling for 2 days of iris REBLOOM in zone 5.
     Annette Milch, Lexington, Kentucky.
     OH, and Mark, The  reblooming iris you gave me are putting on increases!
Can"t wait for next year to see them!!!