Re: SHOW: A.N.Z. Championships

Well jeff,

The A.N.Z championships is the one of the main sections in the show.  It
is called A.N.Z because it is sponsored by the A.N.Z bank here in
Tasmania.
12 single blooms need to be entered, not the whole stalks just the
single blooms, and they all need to be different tall bearded cultivars.
They are only judged on the quality of the blooms, as in size and
coloring etc......and also things like wheather they are all open at the
same stage, and none are still in bud, (which happened to me last
year!!!!on the judging day there was one bloom that hadnt opened
properly)
But there is nothing judged on the artistic element.
I hope that answers your questions, and i hope it made sense!!!
As for having the Roses at the same show, well this year it seems that
there won't be very many out!! We also have an Autumn rose show, which
will be the first one this coming year, so that should be interestinmg
aswell.

Fiona
Tasmania, Australia