Re: REF: How to get Regional Newsletter.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: REF: How to get Regional Newsletter.
  • From: Irisborer@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 03:11:56 -0700 (MST)

Regarding the regional newsletters.... since I'm currently RVP of Region 2, I
receive them all.. and some are VERY high quality.  I wonder if anyone has
ever taken the time to compile information on how to subscribe to newsletters
outside their own region.  For example - our own newsletter comes out 4 times
a year and can be subscribed to for $5 and a request to our editor.

I suppose this is a list I could compile from the newsletters I have... if I
wasn't so organizationally challanged these days... but it would sure be
easiest if each region posted their information here... and I'd be glad to
collect the data.

Kathyguest - Region 2 where her friend refers to snow as "albino brain