Re: CULT: "beneficial nematodes" on cable TV

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: "beneficial nematodes" on cable TV
  • From: Gardenhous@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 10:56:58 -0700 (MST)

<< We don't have to deal with borers here in Arkansas, but I know many, many
 other listers do. Did anyone else see this show? Does anyone know which
 nematode the expert spritzed onto her iris? Do we need to ask "Grow It!"
 for a clarification? >>

Yes please get the scoop for us.  I bought an organic gardening book which
mentions  beneficial nematodes but nothing specific and does list houses that
sell the nematodes.  I  need them for the carrot fly alsowho does the same
kind of damage the iris borer does.  Maybe I had the fly eating Iris not the

By the way  had to reorder the rainbow flower book online from B&N and they
are waiting from the publisher for more.  So to those who are looking at some
great pictures in it already I envy you.

Doreen McCabe  Zone 5 Cold and sunny today