Re: CULT: "beneficial nematodes" on cable TV

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: "beneficial nematodes" on cable TV
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 11:09:43 -0700 (MST)

J. Michael, Celia or Ben Storey wrote:
> Hi all, and especially hi to Bill Shear, resident insect expert.
> Last night (Monday, Oct. 27) the cable channel HGTV's new "Grow It!" show
> stated that beneficial nematodes are available for controlling iris borer.

Well I found a number to call (423)694-7879.

However, they had no information on who the expert was or the product
and would not name the production company to write to to ask questions.
Not particularily helpful, but the beat goes on...

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.