OT: Thanks for the info.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: Thanks for the info.
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 19:08:54 -0700 (MST)

     I wish to thank all of those who helped me with the Region 5
Newsletter.  I think that the situation has been resolved.
     Today was the coolest day so far this season here in Florida.  This
morning, the thermometer stood at 39, which was almost a daily record low.
This afternoon was sunny with a maximum of 63.  The normal high for today's
date is 79.  It was still a very nice afternoon.  Tonight looks like a
repeat of last night.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, FL.     Clear, 48 F or 9 C.