Re: Rebloom

Annette,
     Having a bunch of frozen blooms is the sad part of rebloom.  This
morning, I checked out the Lexington weather through the Weather Channel
Web Site.  It reported 30 F and fog.  I was usually four degrees F colder
than the official readings for minimums when I lived there.  At that
temperature, there is a small chance that some of the hardier rebloomers
could survive.
     I am glad that the Irises I gave you have increase.  Keep me posted on
how they do.  Tell everyone at BGIS hello for me.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, FL.         Clear, 48 F or 9 C.