Re: CULT: "beneficial nematodes" on cable TV

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: "beneficial nematodes" on cable TV
  • From: JErnst209@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 08:52:12 -0700 (MST)

It's time for me to add my two cent's on this thread.

First of all, it is important to know which strain that is being used. Some
are more effective than others. Some won't work where others will, and some,
just don't work at all.

Second, although it is costly, and time consuming , the application of
beneficial nematodes is about the only sure fire control of all sorts of
beetles which are the adult forms of grubs)  that ravage our gardens.

Here is the name of a company that is the industry leader in the study of BN.
 Give them a call. You won't be sorry.

Gardens Alive! (812) 537-8650

Karen Ernst-Michigan