Re: CULT: "beneficial nematodes" on cable TV

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: "beneficial nematodes" on cable TV
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 09:29:27 -0700 (MST)

WAYNE JOBE wrote:
> Their called "Grub-Away" nematodes. They attack
> weevils,borers,cutworms,grubs and flea larvae. It's a new strain cross
> bred with the Hb strain.

Hmmmm, I wonder what they do (if anything) to beneficial "garden" worms.

As to Al's comment in another email abbout the term "beneficial
nematode" being an oxymoron, I think I recall some previous discussions
about the multitudinous numbers of nematodes that do good things. Hmmm,
have to go archive diving.

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.