More I. missouriensis seeds

Hello all:

We're officially dug out following a 4' snowstorm that hit over the
weekend -- it was a doozy. Up in the hills we didn't have nearly the
hassles that poor Denver residents & travelers experienced (they had
wind-produced drifting, we didn't) but it was still a startling amount
of snow for late October. Last Thursday it was 70F (!) here so I did
what turned out to be a last bit of seed-hunting for this season & found
a motherlode of Iris missouriensis seeds -- many, many ripe pods.

If any of you who saw my previous offer to share these seeds didn't
respond then but would like some now just send me a *small* letter-size
32-cent SASE (I'm a little tapped out or I wouldn't ask for the SASE) &
I'll send you 20 seeds. My snailmail is: Marte Halleck, P. O. Box 2652,
Evergreen, CO 80437-2652, USA. Canadians should send a 52-cent SASE --
not sure what to advise anyone from outside of N. America but a seed
packet doesn't weigh much & can be sent as normal first-class mail.
Please write "iris seeds" inside the envelope flap so I'll know what it
is you want me to send -- I collect a lot of other seeds, too, & my poor
wee brain needs reminders.

Hope others in storm country are doing okay -- the List seems awfully
quiet tonight.

Marte in the mtns	Zone 4/Sunset 1  Colorado -- melting out there
but still a lot of white stuff everywhere