Nematodes

We have quite a cutworm problem in New Mexico and I have used  nematodes
in the past to curtail those. They have been most effective. I called my
nematode source - M&R in Durango Colorado and asked them about iris
borer and nematodes. Lee Ann, who runs the place, is going to talk to
the reigning expert on hb strain nematodes (who is at Rutgers
University) and find out what she can for us. She said that there have
been several new strains of nematodes developed - one is being tested in
their lab at the moment, but she wants to get some specific questions
answered regarding iris borer. There are also some questions she has
regarding application. I will report back as soon as I hear from her.
Ross