Re: CULT: weed control

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: weed control
  • From: "Walter A. Moores" <wam2@Ra.MsState.Edu>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 16:37:22 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 30 Oct 1997, Gavin Sills wrote:

> Recently, pre-emergent weed control was covered fairly thoroughly on the
> list.  My question may be old news, also.
> I am looking for some "grass roots" input from the list.
	Treflan has given way to Princep 80 in our area.  Spray it every
three or four months and it does the job.  It is a pre-emergent and does
not affect existing weeds, of course.  Jimmy Burch of Huntsville, AL,
wrote an article on it several years ago for the AIS Bulletin.  He
prompted me to use it, and I do recommend it.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8