Re: software for iris record keeping

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: software for iris record keeping
  • From: "Robert L. Roberson" <patrob@centex.net>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 17:15:12 -0700 (MST)

I use Paradox for everything!  With my sons' help (computer network and
programmer people), I've set up school scheduling programs, records on our
cattle, etc.  Anything you can imagine, Paradox can do.  I still know only
the tip of the iceberg, but I love it for ease of use and flexibility and
amazing search and report capabilities.

Patricia Roberson, in Goldthwaite, Texas, where a few days ago it was winter
and now it's in the 80's.  In bloom:  Harvest of Memories, Billionaire, and
Immortality