Cult: More on cutting fans.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Cult: More on cutting fans.
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 17:15:48 -0700 (MST)

     I noticed that Fiona has mentioned that she cuts the fans and her
Irises do great.  I would like to here from others on this.  This might not
be a clear cut issue, in that is some climates it may be better to cut the
     According to the climate reference I have, the climate of Hobart,
Tasmania is quite similar to the climate of Graham Spencer's part of
England.  Of course, the seasons are reversed.
     Fiona, if it works better for you to cut the fans, keep doing it.  It
is best to use the cultural techniques that work best for you instead of
always going by the book.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, FL.